15 minutes for modeling. Procedural textures. Simple scene. I couldn't get the noise map to look correct on sink tubs. I tried using a box modifier and everything. I'll have to revisit this.
I'm not so happy with this one. I had a hard time figuring out how to get everything perfectly circular and fitting together.
Took an photo from last summer and tried to use the colours in the scene to make it more interesting. Downloaded some cool text that I wanted to try out as well.
Tried my hand at a simplified double exposure. I'd love to do a more complicated one in the future. The picture felt boring without the light fade around the edges but it still doesn't feel quite right. I think it's because of the lack of colour and otherwise clean feel that makes it seem out of place.
Edison bulbs! Had to play around with light materials for this one. I also forgot to add a shell modifier before I rendered the first time so I had to do it again. Made at my internship in Final Render.
No idea in particular. I just wanted a box with pipes and switches. I learned that you can fillet all the points on a spline at once. That made this project so much easier.
I am in love with low poly shapes and I have to let myself indulge in this passion every once in a while. Made in Corona.
You may also like
Do Stuff Everyday Challenge Week 11
CG Marshmallows + Breakdown
Interior Practice + Breakdown
Do Stuff Everyday Challenge Week 7
Do Stuff Everyday Challenge Week 5
Do Stuff Everyday Challenge Week 13 (Final Week)
Do Stuff Everyday Challenge Week 1
Single Day 3D Creations #5